Saturday, February 26, 2011

Valentines Production Nick Berry

[Product test] Alverde macadamia nut body butter

Hello everybody!

A few weeks ago I told you a few cosmetic products introduced that I bought. Since I have now tried quite a few of these creams, rinses and shampoos, now comes a little product testing.
I will keep in my small tests very briefly, because this is supposed to remain primarily a literary blog.
Long story short, here is the first cream-review:


Alverde macadamia nut body butter
Price: 0.95 €, Contents: 50 ml
I have tested the small can with 50 ml.
The cream was very silky, easy to apply and is also recovered very quickly. The smell is very nutty. I can not say if the aroma of macadamia, but I found it very pleasant. Sometimes it smelled a little perfume, which I do not really, but they calmed down quickly.
When plotting the cream thinly, the smell dissipates quickly again. What I found very bad, so I just took a bit longer. So I could every now and again all day to smell my arm. Has emerged this really the nutty smell.

My skin has definitely become softer, especially in the problem areas on the elbows. For this I must say that I've used the macadamia body butter alternately with the Passion Fruit Body Butter from the Body Shop. The cream is

's way too "in large". I think they will cost around 3 €. In the near future I will not buy them again though. But that is because I use up just two creams and other suits me more. But for more soon. ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment