Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sony Tv Wall Mount Screws Psw6x16

Why do we patch?


Well why do we?
Because we want to win prizes?, Or perhaps just because we enjoy?
Because we only use materials that are in fashion?, Or because we just found this wonderful material, or it is one with memory?
We wash before BRAF any substance or not, and must then engage different. We
iron or not.
We sew with machine or by hand only, it must not be ready tomorrow.
We produce, or we sew a blanket with lots of love where a loved one can sleep under it beautifully.
Especially the ceiling with a special Memory are the most important! Each has since a ceiling, maybe not sewn very well but with a lot of heart.

For me this is my first hand-sewn baby blanket I sewed all the hospital with his hand, while a very sad period in my life, and I was still Grandma and the ceiling is still being loved dearly by my first grandchild, He is now almost 14th
Or the wonderful ladies from my course cover the whole of Germany sewed for me when I was 50, I could not believe just as much work for only me!
He has a special place in our house.
So patchwork of soul good.

a wonderful week love greet Treny

0 comments:

Post a Comment