Sunday, February 27, 2011

Gay Hookup Spots In The Twin Cities

[Book News] City of Bones in paperback!

Hello everybody!

first Volume
On Friday I was once again rummage a bit. And what my eyes see there in the Young Adult Literature Department? City of Bones by Cassandra Clare in paperback! I did not mean that it was a planned ... But well, the series anyway because I "only" from the Library had, but now I'm playing with the idea of actually buying me the TB spending. Or maybe the English?

More info about the books by Cassandra Clare:>> CLICK \u0026lt;\u0026lt;

Excerpt of City of Bones

The price of the paperback edition is the way, € 13.95. Since you can pretty much buy almost bound edition for € 17.95, right? But one must say the book is really thick! Hm

The trilogy's for almost 20 € way to buy from Amazon - in a handsome slipcase. Contrary to popular belief (?) I find the German cover very nice! In contrast to the English. Although they are also smart, fit perhaps to the slightly dark content, but still ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment