Friday, February 25, 2011

Bulma Dragon Ball Doujinshy

Friday Filler

From Barbara .


first really It would be nice to if I had another kitty, but if the get along with my three ladies would?

second All these shows are made just ridiculous.

third Last night was from the telly, simply because nothing was reasonable. So I've read a bit and browsed the web.

fourth Proper Relaxing is so far away. terms of time.

5 I could never get by intolerant people. Do I have to, but not happiness.

sixth I would cook for me every day is a delicious, creative food, if I had a cook.

7th As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to my friend (as always: D) , tomorrow I make home clean and washing clothes planned and Sunday I would like perhaps revise some old reviews !

0 comments:

Post a Comment