Sunday, March 6, 2011

Powerpoint Gig Posters

newbies week 9

Hello everybody!

Yes, we can see is her blog has become my dress a little brighter. I had some time ago. Blue / turquoise / green, although my favorite colors, but since the weather is now so summery had, my blog just got a new look. Meanwhile, I also think that text just can better read on light backgrounds. =) And green is still there. * Wink *

Now to the actual concerns, my new items. I again made a few bargains. I bought a package at eBay: 7 books for incredible € 3.50 including shipping ! Well, if that is nothing, though I really wanted to have only one book, namely The spirit that I loved . Let's see if I read the others too. At least the two hardcover, Poison and hear the song of Malonia good.
I hope that in the near future with my book buying something quiet, or less. My sub is now so extensive that I have no room to accommodate other unread books. I have three books to me soon and I'm still waiting on two. First of all I would like to reduce my sub - let's see how it works out.


has to do, since the bookworm again a lot! As I said, it should not be much, but with such a great bargain I could not resist. Debt is really only of Lucina Lucina 's bookshelf that has made me with their enthusiasm for the book so curious that I would like to give an impression. ;-)
The Gifts book in the background was included in the package and, incidentally, a great stroke of luck. At the store I would have never purchased, let alone ever found! I've also browsed through already and was really excited! But more on that below.


That's the point in vampire son of JR Ward :
For decades, the vampire Michael in the basement of an ancient house held. Until the tough lawyer Claire forced him several days and in society makes it provoked a hitherto unknown passion.
[source: amazon.de]
- Finally, I also consider the amendment to Black Dagger Series in his hands. The cover fits so nicely into the series, but the processing of the cover I find something strange. I prefer matte cover.

That's the point in French fairy tale :
As the title suggests, various French fairy tales in German translation included.
- I admit. I've just bought me, because I thought that the fairy tale Beauty and the Beast would be included. Not much good. But as a fairy tale fan I leave lumps of course, not me, because at least I know little French fairy tale. Classified by the way of my really great Chinese and a Japanese fairy tales.

The context in The spirit that I loved of Kate Logan : When Sam
an old house in Cedar Creek inherits, she experiences a nasty surprise. Your new home is adjacent not just to a cemetery, it also has a roommate: Nicholas - attracted young, charming and, for 50 years dead To her horror, she soon feels irresistible to him. Since it the most attractive and lively Adrian is a distraction just right. But then Sam gets into the murderous vortex black-magical events, and suddenly they no longer know whom to trust they will - the living or the dead
? [source: amazon.de]
- As mentioned above, has made me Lucina simply curious and the summary said to me, too. In any case, I'm curious.

That's the point in Ringtone Malonia by Catherine Banner :
Dark shadows lie over Malonia. But a prophecy fulfilled, the people with hope ... A ruthless tyrant
Malonia ruled the kingdom since Ryan Prince, the rightful heir to the throne has disappeared without leaving a trace. But then, the young Leo North Maloni a mysterious book that tells him where the prince was banished: in a kingdom called England, separated from his home through a magical gate ... But Ryan will return to Prince in its hour of need to his people - even if he left for the woman does, which he loves more than life?
[source: amazon.de]
- As I said, it was bundled with it, but the summary I find quite interesting. A stroke of luck or a flop? We'll see.

That's the point in Poison by Chris Wooding :
As the little sister is kidnapped by the rebel Poison Elves Poison does something unthinkable: She leaves the native swamp to the elf king of the publication of their Sister to ask! But until it does, it must first take the dangerous path in the fairy world, and soon Poison is clear that this is all just the beginning of a much bigger adventure. This is not only her own life and that of her sister on the game - it is chosen to free the human kingdom and turn history for the better?
[source: amazon.de]
- Again, I find the summary interesting. Whether it's me, like it or not, time will tell.

That's the point in shopping Queen of Cora Gofferje :
Tasha is a real-Girl Society. Your Hobby: Marathon shopping. And that she sends her father in the summer holidays just to Switzerland - where only cows, mountains and cheese! Nerve! Well, they will show it! From the series: I am I!
[source: amazon.de]
- Well, I love shopping. But to me it sounds like a teen book that I had not even read in my teenage time. Basically I have nothing against children's books, but this type is rather not my prey schema. I'm skeptical.

The context in Candy by Kevin Brooks :
At King's Cross station met Joe Candy - and a story takes its course, which is quite unlikely: the story the love of a doctor's son from a classy London suburb to a heroin-addicted girls from the curb in one of the toughest areas of the city. What never should happen does happen: Joe meets Candy at the zoo, where they are in the darkness of the nocturnal animal house, kiss her, he writes, in a trance, a song that invites you to a concert of his band in a club. The threat posed by her pimp Iggy, who assured to try to cut Joe's throat when he can not stay away from candy, he disappears. Until it is almost too late. Up to flee before he and Candy by Iggy half of England need. But Candy is by their addiction to Iggy bound, the material obtained her - she may like Joe save as? Does he have a chance against this environment - and wants to be rescued Candy
? [Source: amazon.de]
- This book is not really my genre. But sounds ever more interesting than shopping queen.

That's the point in The Earth, My Butt and Other Big Round Things by Carolyn Mackler of :
Virginia, it really has not been easy. Everyone in her family look gorgeous, are successful, athletic, popular with everyone and also speak fluent French. In other words, they're perfect. Only it is unfortunately completely out of line with her much too large Butt and her far too little self-confidence. But as suddenly the flies from her so much admired big brother from college, Virginia experiences that can be hidden behind a perfect facade and dark secrets. Only crashes a world for her, but she recognizes the opportunities this change. And with a ticket in hand, she makes her way, even to discover new self
[source: amazon.de]
- Here is the same as for candy.. Not my genre sounds, but better than shopping queen. With the title sounds really interesting. ;-)

That's the point in GIFTS - Ingenious ideas for great Give with texts by Kerstin Ekman :
A gift should be original and creative, individual and surprising. It should be fun and express love, gratitude, appreciation, friendship and much more. With our ideas of the times desperate search for a suitable gift idea are finally over. We show unusual self-made, brilliant ideas for staging of purchased gifts and unusual packaging. Suggestions for the best friend, for men, for children, rather mere acquaintances, suggestions for gifts of money, vouchers for last minute gifts and ideas for events throughout the year - here will help you
[source: amazon.de].
- I've got it so I looked right after the Unpacking and a bit of rummaging. It definitely keeps its promise! The ideas are really great and personal. Whether they are nachzubasteln so easily, I do not (yet). I think in any case, it was a stroke of luck, because I always need gift ideas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment