Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Face Rash On Syphilis

Cats would Ben & Jerry's now

Hello everybody!

I wanted to have a few bananas, because I wanted a Nutella-banana bread. Actually. But my friend there that had completely different in mind. He taught me that is the great Ben & Jerry's ice with. Luxuseis terms of price, but it tastes too?
I must say I'm always skeptical when icecream. I like it so does not taste as sweet and artificial banana I also do not normally, because that is often sweet. Oh, I like to have icecream, but I would urge such a thing as lemon or yogurt or that matter, Rocher.
We already had the one time or another Ben & Jerry's . The enthusiasm of my friend I could (unfortunately) do not share quite yet. Yes, there are unusual flavors, but by and large it was overly sweet for me icecream with a special touch.

far. My favorite

namely, brought me the other day the following variety:


The variety Chunky Monkey ice cream on banana is bananas with chocolate (bittersweet) and walnut.
reasons mentioned above, I was only really skeptical. But my throat hurt anyway, so why not nibble a little ice? And I was really surprised! This variety tasted really delicious - not too sweet, but still taste the individual components out still good. If I

So the next time between costly Ben & Jerry's , then you back your Chunky Monkey ! : D


way Gueni also tested:

As you can see it has tasted very Madame!

0 comments:

Post a Comment