Saturday, March 5, 2011

Curling Iron J C Penney

[Product test] Alverde lemon blossom apricot conditioner

Price: 2.45 €, content: 150 ml
The Shine Conditioner smells very fresh and a bit fruity. Not as pungent sweet. I like the smell very much and was really impressed by this purge.
makes the hair very soft and the slight lemony smell stays in the hair - of course not very intensive. Apricot I smell but not as completely out. It has indeed, as I said, a slightly fruity smell, but still sweet apricot I imagine before.

whether my hair was shiny or not, I can not honestly judge. My hair is naturally a shine. It has hurt them, but not in any case.

Flushing I'll buy more anyway. I'm just fascinated by the smell and the wonderfully silky, soft feel of the hair is a Aftermarket definitely worth!

0 comments:

Post a Comment